If your turkey is deep fried and want to give it a dry rub. Then, follow the cooking instruction below:
- Olive oil (3/4)
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon of ground sage
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- 2 cup of water
- Mix all of these above said ingredients thoroughly in a bowl as per the quantity you wish you to use for deep fried turkey.
See, how easy it is to make dry rub for deep fried turkey. Let me know any questions or comments if you have by commenting in the post below. You should not buy turkey fryer without reading this best turkey fryer review. Don’t risk your hard earned money without reading our deep and air fryer reviews based on my own experience and our secret formula. To find best deep fryer, click this. For air fryer reviews, click this.