A deep fried turkey breast is easy to deep fry and the ingredients are readily available. It’s a recipe that is easy to prepare and tastes really good. Without further delay, let’s learn how to properly deep fry a turkey breast.
Table of Contents
- 25 crushed bay leaves
- 3 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. Creole seasoning
To prepare the seasoning for flavour, simply grab a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Thaw the turkey breast first if it is frozen, or use a fresh one.
- Remove everything from the turkey like the plastics and tags.
- Place the turkey into a container and rub the seasoning mix that you just prepared onto the turkey breast.
- Refrigerate it for 24 hours. This will marinate the turkey breast and let it absorb all the flavor goodness of your seasoning.
- Pre-heat the oil in between 350-400 degrees F.
- Once the oil is properly heated, slowly drop the turkey into the oil. Make sure that it’s totally immersed.
- Observe the turkey while it’s being cooked. If it starts turning golden brown then it is most likely fried. It usually just takes 2-3 minutes to cook the turkey breasts.
- After deep frying lift the turkey and place it on paper towels or a pan and drain the used oil.
- Let the turkey cool down for about 10 – 15 minutes.
Don’t lose your money by buying turkey deep fryer without reading our best turkey fryer review. Want more interesting recipes? Then read more here. For more best deep fryer reviews, read here. Want best air fryer? Click to know more.